Fine Bordeaux wine tasting across famous Bordeaux wine castles and Cru Classé wines
The Bordeaux wine region is without a doubt France’s most internationally recognized wine making areas. Do not leave France without having experienced the most prestigious wine region of France: Bordeaux and its full-bodied red wines made of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot around 4 Classified wines.
Luxury Bordeaux wine tasting highlights
- 4 red luxury Bordeaux classified wines coming from renowned appellations: Pauillac, Margaux, Saint Emilion, Saint Estèphe etc. (depending on stock availability)
- 4 luxury Bordeaux vineyard and castle discovery: Beychevelle, Haut Brion, Margaux, Cheval Blanc etc. (depending on stock availability)
- 1 plate of fine French dishes to pair with Bordeaux wines
- Wines come from a selection of worldwide renown Bordeaux castles and vineyards since 1855 for their exclusive and luxury wines. You will have few opportunities to taste these fine and rare wines, so event booking is required one month before your venue.
- A private sommelier at your disposal
- Small private group wine tasting only
- Wine tasting class and oenology tips on preserving, ageing and serving Bordeaux wines
- Quotation on demand, limited stock of wine requires to plan the event 1 month before your venue.
Luxury Bordeaux wine tasting details
Discover the secrets of four “Grands Crus Classés” of Bordeaux coming from the most prestigious wine castles of Bordeaux like Beychevelle, Margaux castle, Haut Brion to only quote some. You will experience an initiatory journey dotted with history, tasty anecdotes that you will enjoy around 4 Bordeaux Medoc great wines and coming from the greatest Bordeaux Castles all officially classified. The choice of properties is the subject of a rigorous selection to provide you with an atypical and unique experience and penetrate the heart of the elite vineyards of Bordeaux, among them you will have the unique opportunity to discover.